Happy Sunday …..
This is not what I planned to write to you today but I have to change it because it’d too long…
So while I was thinking of what to come up with for you…
I remembered a topic we all know but neglect and avoid like plague…
I will be telling you this topic now but before that…
I need to let you know it took me a lot of years to learn what i’m about to tell you right now.
Come closer baby….
For some, this might be something they already know.
So they might not find it really helpful.
In fact, what i’m about to show you is very simple.
And because it is so simple people sometimes miss how powerful it is.
But still; the question is, assuming you already know this secret I’m about to tell you, do you really practice it?
If you don’t then better start today.
So what is the secret?
This is how to manage cashflow.
Assuming you are starting from scratch.
You have a paying job and some business….
A paying job in this context can be your monthly allowance from home (Now that you already resumed to school)
You basically make spurts of money from here and there. And you have this dream to start small and build an empire.
But you’ve noticed a problem; you realize that keeping the money you make is hard.
Harder than even making it. You make and then you spend it all.
So some very important question always come up that you ask yourself every damn time….
You begin to wonder:
- How do you re-invest what you’ve made?
- Why is it that money keeps slipping out of your hands after you make them?
- Why is it that after every month you start afresh without a dime remaining from previous cash you’ve made in the past month?
- Should you reinvest everything you make at once, or save them till they pile up and then reinvest?
If you’ve not asked yourself any of these questions…..
- Then it’s either your dad is a stinking rich man and he pays your bills….
- Or you are far too young to worry about money issues….
- Or you don’t have plenty sense like that…..