If you can’t beat them, join them.
This is what I have heard times without number.
I tried to fight it but no.
It’s not even budging and I had no choice but to join them.
We will leave the school and scale the fence around midnight.
After light out and every normal human being is asleep.
That’s when we the underground devils will sneak out.
Even with all the risks involved with going to Minna Town late in the night
We don’t care, that short time enjoyment is in our head.
To just get out of that school stress and trauma is enough to risk all dangers out there.
And when I say dangers…
- I mean you are at a huge risk of policemen gunning you down.
- A snake can bite you in the bush.
- You can be kidnapped in the city of Minna where you don’t even understand their language.
But even with us knowing these dangers, we still prefer the pleasure of being outside over the dangers.
- Smoking (I don’t smoke please)
- Drinking (I stopped since 2018 pleaseeee)
- Eating suya
- Going to clubs
- Going to meet low budget sugar mummies
- Amidst other pleasure.